Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Gina K Design : Wreath Builder Fun



happy-national-craft-month

Simon Says: Inside The Box


Hello and Happy Monday to you!

I was blessed to share a beautiful weekend with my family in
Palm Springs. It was a thankful weekend that my daughter and her husband( Tom & Nicole) put together,thanking us for helping them after the Vegas massacre.( like any of us would have done anything else :)) Its was fun and emotional....its just the way it's going to be . 

Happy Birthday Nicole! On this day I became a mother because of you. 


I coud not wait to use my Gina K Design Wreath Builder set and my Simon Says Stamp March Kit!
So I made some time for paper today.


I wanted to do something a little different with the wreath builder
set so I took the little gingham stamp from the March Kit and stamped it making a full turn then went around agin doing the same thing. Then I used my Papertrey Ink stamp, to stamp my sentiment making a square frame using the same wreath builder.

Thanks for the visit!
  


March 2018 Card Kit Gallery
Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of The Month MARCH 2018 CHOOSE JOY 
Gina K Designs WREATH BUILDER Clear Stamps and Stencil Bundle 


PRE-ORDER3 Bundle Stamps and Templates- Wreath Builder

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute bunny and that gingham stamp, love those colors! Such a sweet, fun card Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her right down to that fluffy little tail, Marybeth! and the gingham? so precious! Bless you and your entire family - to be survivors is the most wonderful blessing!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is FABULOUS Marybeth!! LOVE how you used that little square gingham stamp with the wreath builder set...am so going to have to try that!! And that bunny is just too adorable...I've been stamping and coloring a slew of them for my Easter cards this week!! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with family celebrating life...so happy that your story had a happy ending!! Blessings my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable...just love your sweet little bunny and that furry tail is to cute for words. Just love your wonderful Easter card. Wishing you and your sweet family a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am completely smitten with this darling card! The gingham you stamped is delightful and so is that sweet bunny. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique design that background stamp made using the wreath builder. Your card is adorable!! Love that sweet little bunny too! So happy to hear that you all are doing so well. Rejoicing in your good news with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love the addition of the cotton tail! : )

    I rejoice with you for a "happy" ending for your family.

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely, Marybeth. I just got my wreath builder in the mail and haven't used it yet, but was able to try Marcia's out on our Kansas retreat. So nice to hear that Tom and Nicole are healing and you spent a great weekend with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all that sweet gingham, Marybeth! Such a perfect background for the sweet rabbit! Love how you've done the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great gingham background, Marybeth ... so perfect for that cute, fluffy tailed bunny! What a lovely idea to have a thankful weekend, so happy to read it was a special one for you all! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your gorgeous bunny creation, Marybeth! And the beautiful flowers in the photo! It is heartwarming to hear that the family got away to Palm Springs for a weekend of celebration after all that has happened! God bless the whole family and Happy Easter!! Love, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Marybeth! You have rocked the Simon bunny on this card, and I love how you've framed it on the pink gingham! Thanks so much for joining our Inside the Box challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Happy Spring! Maura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.